A workshop was conducted at CSPS house by Dr. Bill Walhook, Dr. Tania Traebel and Mr. Bishal Gyawali during the period from Tuesday 3rd to Friday 6th October 2023. The workshop covered, among others, the following themes:
- Introduction to analysis and identification of cross-cutting themes
- Identification of the narratives, which are told in the identified cross-cutting themes.
- Discuss CONTINUITY project, qualitative methods and photovoice
- Learning experiences from doing photovoice: what went well and what was difficult
- Exhibition of selected photos and films
The project is being implemented by CSPS in collaboration with University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Public Health, Denmark.