Primary duties and Responsibilities of Finance Officer:
- Manages Project funds/ grantees of CSPS
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program and development partners
- Analyze and troubleshoot program challenges
- Develop best practices to improve overall financial performance of CSPS
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs.
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner
- Conduct program reviews and prepare financial reports for board of directors and donors
- Ensure that CSPS ’s work is promoted and that donors receive quality financial proposals showcasing CSPS ’s value proposition in a clear and professional manner.
- Build relationships with donors in-country and pro-actively pursue donors in a bid to receive funding for CSPS ’s work.
- Develop and implement an approved fundraising strategy that contributes to achieving the organisation objectives and expected results and impact.
- Develop and review all technical and financial proposals before submission to the donors/funders and ensure they are contextual and address specific needs in line with expected outcomes.
- Ability to lead strategic planning, change processes, results-based management and reporting.
- Ability to lead formulation, oversight of implementation, monitoring and evaluation of operations.
- Ability to manage for results: translate strategic aims into achievable plans, with established priorities, monitors them, making periodic adjustments as required.
- Ability to effectively represent CSPS at external meetings and to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge/understanding of CSPS’s or similar type organization’s operations and services.
- Min. of Bachelor in Accounting/ Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Written and oral proficiency in English.
- Additional language skills of the South Sudan of operation would be an asset.
- Proven track record in finance or accounting in INGOs and NGOs.
- Proven experience in project management, budget and finance management and managing multi-functional diverse teams.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant field experience in a humanitarian organizations working in conflict settings with at least 3 years as field finance manager or similar position.
- Experience of successfully fundraising and dealing with institutional donors and international donors.
- Solid leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Developed planning and organizing experience.
- Mature and responsible approach.
- Excellent dispute resolution, facilitation and team building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications with necessary supporting documents, including recommendations to the below email by or before 31st of December 2022. Female candidates are highly encourage to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted: firstname.lastname@example.org