- Download 196
- File Size 681.94 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 10, 2023
- Last Updated January 10, 2023
THE NEED FOR A NATIONAL SECURITY POLICY IN SOUTH SUDAN
• South Sudan needs a national security policy to tackle the complex national security challenges it faces.
• A new national security policy must be broad in definition and prioritize the delivery of security to all stakeholders: the state, the government, and the people.
• A national security policy will show to the world that South Sudan is a responsible member of the community of states. The implements of a national security policy go far beyond addressing internal threats but can also contribute to tackling global security threats, such as pandemics or terrorism, for example.
|Policy Brief 1NSPFinal06.1.2023.pdf